XA Bed-Type Milling Machines
HARRIS Bed-type Milling Machines – ХА7140 and ХА1750 are designed for milling of medium and heavy prismatic and body parts. This is achieved by:
- Stable MEEHANITE cast-iron construction;
- Rectangular quideways Y/Z with high rigidity;
- Z-axis feed is provided by the milling head, which ensures tables’ load carrying capacity up to 800 kg (for XA7140) and up to 2000 kg (for XA7150);
- The dimensions and travels of X and Y axes of work tables ensure the possibility of processing large parts with dimensions corresponding to their load capacity;
- Headstock swivels +/- 30°.